In the midst of today’s hectic, non-stop timetable, people are increasingly stopping to ask themselves two fundamental questions:
- Why can’t I feel better?
– less tired and stressed
– mentally, physically and emotionally stronger
– more able to cope and enjoy life
- How can I evolve as a person?
– become a more spiritual and compassionate person
– understand more about my place in this Universe
– establish a relationship with Divine that is based on Truth not ritual and hypocrisy.
If you recognize any combination of these needs in you, then you are part of a growing community of people who are becoming uneasy with the direction and quality of their life.
Sahaja Yoga Meditation can help to answer these needs through the ancient, gentle and yet powerful process of Self Realization and meditation.
Sahaja Yoga Meditation is originally from India and taught always free-of-charge in over 80 countries. The meaning of Sahaja is “born within”, “spontaneous”, “effortless”, “natural”. Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi is the founder of this meditation type.